The Website https://payz24.com/ is published and maintained by Payz24 Pvt. Ltd. We are an IATA certified travel company of India. When you access or use this website, you accept our terms and conditions mentioned below, including any supplementary guidelines and future modifications.
Payz24 secures all rights to change, alter or remove any part of these below mentioned Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. Kindly Read the “Terms & Conditions” carefully before accepting them.
By using this website, you agree that:
Flight Amendment & Cancellation Policy
- You will only use the website to make lawful bookings for you or other persons for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other persons about the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- You are required to provide accurate information regarding your official documents and other personal and important details like name and DOB, in case of planning trip.
- You will be solely responsible for the results, In case of any error or mistakes done in the process.
- All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete, as per your knowledge
Flight booking made on Payz24 is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
Payz24 Charge amount of Rs. 200 per passenger/per sector for domestic and Rs. 300 per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
As per the specific airline's policy, some bookings may be non-refundable. Kindly check the fare rules and cancellation policy prior your booking.
Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the airline’s policy. Kindly check the fare rules.
Cancellations can be made online or offline through our website or by email or call us.
To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, we recommend customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request through mail or call us.
In case of No-show, the refund amount depends entirely upon the concerned airlines' policies.
Please note that you will receive and e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number upon the confirmation of your booking confirming your booking. However, for more information or to get in touch with us please call us on +917702661347. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, six days a week.
You may receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
Please note that these packages are customized, therefore you can make changes to the itinerary if you wish to do so. The final payment will be calculated as per your activities reflecting on the website and will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
Personal expenses including telephone calls, hotel tips, laundry, hotel tips, room service, alcoholic beverages, guide tips, mini bar etc., are not included in the package.
In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Payz24 shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners /vendors.
If payment is nor made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Payz24 reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
9. Refund policy
The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports and other ID. Payz24 will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai Air Asia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. As per your requirement, baggage can be added at an additional cost depending upon the airlines and destination. Our executives will attempt to contact you within 24 hours of your booking confirmation for baggage addition.
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure.
All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require machine-readable passport.
Airlines taxes are subject to change and are confirmed at the time your airline ticket is issued. Some airports also charges a local tax.
- In case of reschedule changes we recommend that you contact the airline to confirm your scheduled departure time 24 hours prior to your flight.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
- For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
- The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior to their departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights, or else it will be considered as a no show.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
- In case of Cancellation every booking made is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
Some booked fares may be non-refundable as per specific airline’s policy.
Payz24 will process the refund only after getting cancellation request/claim from the customer through email or phone or through website only
Refund will be credited directly in customer’s mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.
Refund in credit cards may take duration of 72 hours to 7 days.
Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 14:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in or a late check-out solely depends on the preference of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy.
Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a time-schedule.
Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure: The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Payz24 executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package. The balance amount will be refunded to you after deducting the cost of non-refundable services.
Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure: Token amount in non-refundable, in case of any cancellation. No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure.